How does the actualization of Self-realization (Baptism) take place?
There are actually three channels in our system.
The one in the centre is called Sushumna, which caters to the parasympathetic nervous system, or the autonomous nervous system.
The one on the left looks after the left sympathetic nervous system and on the right it looks after the right sympathetic nervous system.
Now, it is not accepted yet, or discovered yet in medical science, that the left and right sympathetic nervous systems are two different juxtaposed systems.Their functions are absolutely opposite to each other.
The left side channel is called Ida Nadi
- The left side channel is called Ida Nadi and is connected to the right-side and the back of the brain.
- The two left and right channels cross at the Agnya chakra level.
- This channel caters for the left sympathetic nervous system.
- This channel looks after our emotional life and our past. It is the channel which creates our past. Whatever is the present today becomes the past tomorrow.
- The subconscious mind receives information from this channel. The subconscious mind has an age-old collective subconscious mind beyond it. Everything that was in the past since creation resides dormant in the collective subconscious.
- This collective subconscious has all that is dead in the evolutionary process collected and stored. Whatever is dead or gone out of the circulation of evolution and also whatever is spilling out of the subconscious mind goes out into the collective subconscious mind.
The right side channel is called as Pingala Nadi
- The right side channel is called as Pingala Nadi, which crosses Ida Nadi at Agnya Chakra level.
- It is connected with the left side and the front of the brain.
- This channel caters for the right sympathetic nervous system.
- On the right hand side there is the supra-conscious mind, which creates our future.
- Whatever we think about our future is recorded on the right hand side, and it also has a collective supra-conscious, which has got all that is dead, which happened due to over-ambitious, futuristic personalities, aggressive animals or plants.
The central path is called Sushumna
- The central path is called Sushumna, through which the Kundalini passes to pierce through the Fontanelle bone area (Brahmarandhra) to enter into the subtle energy of the all-pervading power.
- This is how the actualisation of Self-realisation (baptism) takes place.
- First the hands feel at the fontanelle bone area and on the finger tips the cool breeze of the Holy Ghost.
- The hands are steady, they do not shake, they look normal but the seeker feels the ripples of cool breeze.
- For the first time he feels the existence of the all-pervading power.