What are the Do’s and Don’t’s in Sahaja Yoga?
Shree Mataji’s answer is summarized in point form:-
- First and foremost things that a Sahaja yogi cannot smoke or drink.
- Secondly, don’t fast. When Mother is there you are not to fast. Only fast on Naraka Chaturdashi;that’s all.
- The eyes are very important things where you have to be careful not to move your eyes very fast anywhere. Try to keep your eyes steady and mostly on the Mother Earth
- Lead a sanctified life, create a nest of family, a proper family house, try to adopt, compromise, adjust, make your wife realize or make your husband realize and bring peace in the family because there are many great souls who want to take birth.
- Do service to your parents, to your mothers. Don’t find faults with your parents and try to be kind to them, also to the kind to the wife’s mother parents also and try to be good in the family. Try to bring more peace if they are difficult. I mean, it’s all right. Don’t spoil the children also. Correct them, make them loving. Make a nice society.
- Do not use Sahaja Yoga for making money.You see, this type of people can never be Sahaja yogis. You cannot earn any money from Sahaja Yoga.
- Do not have Sahaja yogis for business partnership.
- You have to be generous people. You have to be absolutely honest.
- You Have to Lead a Chaste Life and see Chaste things. There are Ten Commandments, as you say, and you should not take anybody’s things, and be satisfied in your heart. This is a very simple way of doing things, but you have to lead a chaste life and you have to also see chaste things.
- Now you have become saintly. You have to be decent people. So don’t dabble into all these rumors and frivolous things. Don’t waste your precious life. You are Sahaja yogis. Not a single moment is to be wasted on nonsensical things. Every moment should be spent in having dignity for yourself, for others, for loving others.
- Don’t be misers at all. Miserly people are against Sahaja Yoga, and if miserly people come I give them trouble. If you are miserly you get lots of trouble.
- Women should not dress up like men, and men should not behave like women. All this nonsense you should not do. You should be yourself.
- Don’t be too talkative also, or become too talkative and troublesome. I can stop your talking, and if you don’t talk at all that’s also not good. Means don’t go to extremes of anything.
- So decide everything with vibrations, for yourself, for collectiveness or anything, and the most important is you give it to others.
- All of you are cells of one body, and the more cells are awakened, the more the body is active. So you have to come together, to be together. Love each other. Mix up with others. Do not form groups.You should talk to each other very freely, whatever is your language, nationality or whatever it is.
- Be very friendly and kind and do not analyze others and criticize others. Better to criticize yourself than to analyze others
- So don’t think of the future, don’t think of the past but think of the present and enjoy. That is the message of Sahaja Yoga, and perhaps I’ve covered most of the points for you people, and never try to criticize anyone, never, never, never.
- So be steady, let us see what is going to happen, let us see. Let us see. Be with that. Suddenly, don’t be bumptious about it and otherwise you’ll be rippled back again, you see. So gradually grasp the whole thing. When you have got the mastery over it then grip it.
- You see, everybody is trying to push you down. In this world there are satanic forces, and you are very special chosen people. That’s why you have got vibrations. So be careful about it and meet together in this same number. All of you can be realized fully if you come together and sit together.
Jai Shri Mataji