Beginner’s Guide to Sahaja Yoga
This article is written exclusively for those who have just been introduced to Sahaja Yoga.
As a seeker, you must have gone through the main website maintained by Sahaja yoga – which is www.sahajayoga.org.
Here is a checklist of the basic things one ought to know as a Sahaja yogi.
- Knowing your subtle instrument – the nadis and the chakras.
- The deities at each chakra and their qualities.
- Raising the Kundalini and giving bandhan
- Balancing – Left, right and center – the associated mantras
- The Mahamantras
- Foot Soaking
- Morning meditation – Things to do as a beginner
Other important things to know:
*Know about Shree Mataji Nirmala Devi
**Raising the kundalini and giving bandhan is taught at the sub-center . Slowly and gradually you will be taught everything regarding your own divinity.
*** Sahaja yoga is taught for free.